Its almost three kilometres length turn Playa d´en Bossa in one of the most extensive sandy areas on the island, although this is not the reason of its popularity. If for some reason this urban beach is known is because of its lively atmosphere that presents throughout the day and part of the night thanks to its beach clubs, its clubs and its wide range of restaurants and bars. Do you want to know the most festive side of Ibiza? If so, include in your holidays a stop in Playa d´en Bossa and enjoy all its possibilities.
You will like Playa d´en Bossa if…
– If you need a beach were you can run. Its almost three kilometres length and a its fine sand makes it perfect for the fans to the running.
– You prefer the wide banks. According to the sections you will find a width of between 25 and 50 metres.
– You like walking before you get into the sea. You can take a walk to the south end of playa d´en Bossa, from where a trail leads to Es Carregador Tower, an old defense tower raised in the XIV century. Besides you can enjoy from it of a fantastic panoramic view on the beach.
– If wind doesn´t bother you. Its orientation towards the east and its open structure make it prone to the eastern winds, which sometimes facilitate windsurfing.
– You or your companion go in a wheelchair. In Playa d´en Bossa, specifically in front of Nassau Beach Club, you will find a wooden walkway that links the car park with the adapted area. This includes shaded area, adapted public restrooms and amphibious chair with which to get into the sea.
– You like the exclusive atmosphere of the beach clubs: here you will find, among others, Nassau Beach Club, Sir Rocco and Ushuaïa Ibiza beach Club. The White Eivissa Beach Club, on the other hand, offers the same views and good food, but for a tighter budget 🙂
– You are one of those that prefer that the party begins soon. In Playa d´en Bossa you will find the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel, where at nightfall you can enjoy the sessions of the best Dj´s of the moment. The parties actually start at the early afternoon, with guest artists sessions, although it is not till 10 p.m. that come to the stage the star artists. Another of the classics of the day party in Playa d´en Bossa is the beach club Bora Bora.
– You want to see the sunrise on the beach: in Playa d´en Bossa, directly opposite the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Club, you can find Hï club (the old Space). One of the essencial addresses of the night of Ibiza where you can dance until dawn arrives.
Cover’s picture: (c) Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel
If you are interested in getting more ideas to enjoy your time in Ibiza, check other posts from our blog, hire a car from our website and discover Ibiza’s secrets.