On the west coast of Ibiza, to little more than 10 km of the towns of Sant Antoni de Portmany and Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, you will find one of the nicest beaches of Ibiza: Cala Bassa. Surrounded by a pine forest, tamarinds and Sabines, traditionally has been favorite of the islanders. You will love it! And not only because of the natural frame that surrounds it, but also because of their waters, of incredible transparency. Its fine sand bottoms, with only a few stretches of flat rock, and the lack of wind due to its orientation make it a real natural pool, perfect to enjoy a quite beach day with children. With a total length of 250 metros, in the cove you will find two restoration offers, one of it dedicated to sandwiches and hamburgers.
You will like Cala Bassa if…
- You are looking for a save beach for children.
- You like scuba diving looking for fishes. In Cala Bassa it is very easy to see shoals at less than a metre from the seashore.
- The music don’t disturb you as at the beach there is a beach club.
- You only lay out your towel on virgin beaches.
- You love the horizons with panoramic views; from Cala Bassa you will see the town of Sant Antoni and the iconic Cap Nonó.
- You have restless feet: along the coast there are lot of hideouts full of charm, so do not hesitate to wear proper footwear if you like hiking.
Coordinates: 38.967330, 1.240681
Get to know our offers, make a reservation with us and get ready to enjoy your trip to Ibiza.
Moto Luis Rent a Car, car rental in Ibiza since 1956.