Ibiza’s east coast is home to a wide range of beaches and coves, from those who still retain their unchanged and unspoiled environment to other beaches around which have grown various tourist centers. If you want a cove urbanized with services and family environment, bay Cala Llonga you will like. Just right, neither too large nor too small, this resort was developed around a long, deep cove surrounded by wooded hills of populated pine. Its sandy bottoms have a gentle slope, so it is highly recommended for families with children. The cove is also adapted for the disabled, with plenty shadow space especially , amphibious chair and walkway to the shore.
You’ll like Cala Llonga Bay if…
- You are traveling with children or elderly people and want to enjoy a quiet day at the beach.
- You like beaches without music.
- You are looking for an international environment dominated British accent.
- You want family atmosphere.
- You want to discover the beaches located within 10 kilometers from the town of Santa Eulària des Riu.
- Your kids like attractions, as cala Llonga find a small fair throughout the summer.
- You or your family move in a wheelchair.
Coordinates: 38.952893, 1.521273
Like our proposal? If so, know our offers, book with us and get ready to enjoy your trip to Ibiza.
Moto Luis Rent a Car, car hire in Ibiza since 1956.