Due to the current situation regarding the advance of the coronavirus in Europe, at Moto Luis we have created a special policy that guarantees a secure reservation for all our clients, while we have activated also the recommended security protocols. If you want to rent a vehicle for your next stay in Ibiza, keep reading this article and take advantage of our flexible reservation.
Special campaign due Coronavirus
Since the WHO (World Health Organization) declared the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) as a pandemic, at Moto Luis we have been working to offer the best service to our clients. To do this, we have created a new campaign specially designed to help you in these moments of doubt where so many questions arise.
With our new flexible reservation policy, all vehicle reservations made to date and those made from today may be canceled or modified without penalty provided that such changes are made up to 48 hours before arrival. Thus, you will keep the reservation of your car and, if for any situation derived from the coronavirus you could not make your trip in Ibiza, you will not lose your money.
We understand that at these uncertain times it is difficult to make any future decision regarding a purchase, that is why we want all of our clients to feel safe and confident when planning your summer trips.
Coronavirus in Ibiza: low incidence
As of today, the island of Ibiza has only 10 declared cases of coronavirus, being one of the least affected provinces in Spain. Despite this, and with the aim of preserving the island from the advance of the virus, in Ibiza the current indications of the Spanish government are also being followed, for which there is a temporary limitation of movements to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. If you have any questions, write us and we will be happy to provide you with all the information you need.
Safety protocols against coronavirus
At Moto Luis we are continuously monitoring the pandemic and we follow the security protocols indicated by the Ministry of Health and the World Health Organization (WHO).
– Our reservations and customer service staff is doing their work through teleworking, so if you have any questions about your reservation, do not hesitate to contact us. At Moto Luis we are still open!
– Our vehicle delivery staff has enhanced cleaning between rentals by carefully sanitizing key, steering wheel, gear box, door handles, and all switches present in the dashboard and other areas of the vehicle. Likewise, our maintenance staff works protected as recommended by the health authorities.
Our recommendations during the epidemic (wherever you are)
Following the recommendations of the WHO, we remind you of the individual actions that must be followed these days worldwide:
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently and for at least 20 seconds, especially after returning from the street.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it on your elbow or in a disposable tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Disinfect with a minimum of 60% alcohol or with suitable cleaning products, commonly used surfaces, such as kitchen countertops, work and dining tables, bathrooms …
Do you need more information about your current reservation or your next trip to Ibiza? Call us by phone at +34 971 340 521, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us a message on our Whats App number +34 672 077 500 or contact us through our profiles on Facebook and Instagram.