Ses Salines beach has been one of Ibiza’s most popular beaches for a long time. This isn’t at all surprising. This unspoilt sandy beach is best known for the transparency of its waters, its wide length and, above all, the lively atmosphere of the beach bars, which has always attracted many national and international celebrities. Essential! Located within the Natural Park of Ses Salines, this beautiful Ibiza’s beach which is one kilometer and a half long seems like a truly natural pool on calm days. Among other reasons, due to the gentle slope and the white sand of its sea floor, that show the characteristic turquoise and aquamarine tones of its waters. Flanked by a dense pine and juniper forest, on its shore you will find both open spaces and also sections where for decades some of the most famous beach Clubs have stood, such as the Jockey Club o Malibú Beach.
5 tips to enjoy Ses Salines
- If you would like to enjoy the beach at it’s liveliest moment, go in the afternoon, when the sleepiest people have already arrived and the go-go dancers hand out flyers while parading their sculptural bodies up and down the beach. And if you want to have fun, walk until the North of the beach and choose a spot next to the small Sa Trinxa beach bar.
- When it isn’t too hot, wear some sandals and take a walk to the Ses Portes defense tower. In order to find it, you will have to follow the coast heading North.
- If you are considering enjoying a picnic on the beach, on the road you will find a supermarket called Ca’n Pep Tixedó. You will be able to purchase pastries, fruit, salads…
- Free parking spots are limited, so don’t forget to carry cash in case you have to enter the very large toll car park.
- In the evening, go to the San Francisco Bar, on the road and enjoy a beautiful sunset reflected on the salt flats.
Do you like our suggestion?If you do and need a car, know our offers, book with us and enjoy a great holiday in Ibiza.
Moto Luis Rent a Car, car rental en Ibiza from 1956. No hidden charges and the best prices.