The north of Ibiza is known for its peaceful family atmosphere, which is mainly focused around Portinatx’s tourist centre. As it is surrounded by wooded hills and a rocky coast, its two fine sand beaches and clear waters are an excellent option to enjoy a quiet swim.If you decide to explore the north of Ibiza today, get inside your rental car, read your map and head towards its shore.
Where can I find it?
Portinatx is in the north of Ibiza, 33 kilometres from San Antonio, 29 kilometres from Ibiza city and 22 kilometres from Santa Eularia.
Head towards it if…
– You want to enjoy a quiet day at the beach in a quiet family atmosphere.
– You enjoy having more than one option. Portinatx has two beaches s’Arenal Petit and s’Arenal Gran, joined together by a walk along the coast. They both have white sand and clear waters although the first one is 60 metres long and the second one is over 120 metres in length. The latter is equipped with more services.
– You would like to take a long walk either before or after swimming. Around Portinatx there are three pleasant trekking itineraries that will lead you to Portinatx’s port (3.82 km), to the old defence tower (4.22 km) or to Cala d’en Serra beach (5.43 km), passing by the “Moscater” lighthouse and “Caló des Pouet” small beach.
– You are travelling with children: both beaches are perfect for families as its waters are very safe for children to swim in. Also, you can rent pedalboats or practice water skiing or bus skiing. There is also a small water park with slides next to s’Arenal Gran.
– You are looking for a beach without a beach club: on both shores you can relax listening to the sound of the sea.
Are you organizing your family holiday in Ibiza? If you still do not have your rental car, check out our cheap offers and book your favorite model today.
We will deliver the car to you at the Ibiza’s airport terminal.