If you are not that keen on the beach and you want to make the most of your holidays with alternative plans, take note of the following activities brought to you by “Ibiza Creativa”. You will find original plans in Ibiza ideal to enjoy with your friends, partner or children. Get up from your sunbed and get active!
“Ibiza Creativa”: original plans for your holiday in Ibiza
“Ibiza Creativa” is a platform created by the local government along with the island’s town halls to boost creative tourism in Ibiza, also promoted by the global network Creative Tourism Network®. Their proposals will allow you to discover, in a personal and calmed way, Ibiza’s traditions and customs, creative arts, crafts… Nowadays, there are 31 different plans that cover a wide range of desires and some of them are available all year round.
10 original plans for this summer
Do you already have your holiday and rental car booked for your Ibiza holiday? If so, and you don’t only want to lay on a sunbed and eat paella, take note of our hand-picked selection of original plans in Ibiza for this summer:
- A treasure hunt: learn about the island’s most emblematic spots and Ibiza’s old town in a fun way. Treasure Hunt Ibiza offers a unique hunt suitable for families and available in Spanish, English, Italian, German and French.
2. The art of flowers: in Ibiza there is a very old tradition of the use of herbs and flowers. This interesting craft is available in the north of the island and brought to you by “Ibiza Púnica Delicatessen Floral”. Learn how to prepare embellishments with edible flowers and aromatic plants. The experience ends with a tasting of local products and it is available all year round.
3. Ibiza in a click: it’s an excellent way to explore Ibiza with a camera hanging around your neck. Amongst Ibiza Creativa’s proposals you will find photograph seminars held by Ibiza Photo Tour, overseeing the sunstet at Es Vedrà, which includes a boat trip to take better pictures of the islets and the beaches located on the West coast of Ibiza.
4. More than a toast. If you don’t just want to make a toast with traditional Ibiza herbs as you would also enjoy learning how to make them, you have the chance of taking part in two specialized seminars brought to you by Ibizan Group and Fluxà Ibiza. If you are more of a beer lover, learn to make it from home with Ibiza’s beer producer “Ibosim”, this experience is available from October to March.
5. Cook like a native Ibizan. Local gastronomy is a must in Ibiza. Not only traditional dishes but also contemporary ones. At Can Musson’s organic farm you can learn to cook a flavourful “flaó”, traditional bread and even fresh goat’s cheese.
Opening photo: pixabay
In Moto Luis we offer you the best car rental for your holidays in Ibiza.
Check our offers, choose the model that best suits your needs and go explore the island.