The other Ibiza that you will discover out of the summer
Its beautiful beaches, its lively night scene and its wide offer in catering and leisure have made Ibiza one of the most well-known and wanted destinations around the world. But it seams as if, once the summer went, the island was plunged into a deep dream, unrelated to other ways of enjoying it. A mistake for many lovers of the island that consider the winter and the rest of the low season the best time to enjoy its beauty and its people.
The Autumn and winter months find out very attractive plans for all kinds of traveller: families, couples, friends on a celebration trip, hiking and biking enthusiasts, gourmets and even workers on an incentive trip or congresses. For all these reasons, Moto Luis does not close its offices, thus offering its services to all travellers that arrive in Ibiza in low season. Rent a car and discover with ease the most intimate and true side of the real Ibiza.
What to do on an off-season break?
- Enjoy the almond trees blooming.
- Get to know the traditional and contemporary cuisine of Ibiza in different gastronomic appointments, such as Restaura´t.
- Tour the island following its numerous cycle routes.
- Enjoy a hiking week-end by its coast, valleys and leafy pine trees forests. An activity that in summer can be maddening to practice.
- Visit Museum Puget –that great unknown for many usual visitors-, The Broner House and the Punic Necropolis of Es Puig des Molins.
- Draw a route that links all the churches of the island and follow it.
- Discover all the defensive towers scattered along the coast.
- And many other plans that you can check in the blog…
Do you fancy visiting us in Winter? If so, get to know our offers, make a reservation with us and get ready to enjoy your trip to Ibiza.
Moto Luis Rent a Car, car rental in Ibiza since 1956.