Beaches of Ibiza: Cala Bassa
On the west coast of Ibiza, to little more than 10 km of the towns of Sant Antoni de Portmany and Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, you will find one of the nicest beaches of Ibiza: Cala Bassa. Surrounded by a pine forest, tamarinds and Sabines, traditionally has been favorite of the islanders. You will love it! And not only because of the natural frame that surrounds it, but also because of their waters, of incredible transparency.
Cala Bassa: a real natural pool
Its fine sand bottoms, with only a few stretches of flat rock, and the lack of wind due to its orientation make it a real natural pool, perfect to enjoy a quite beach day with children. With a total length of 250 metros, in the cove you will find two restoration offers, one of it dedicated to sandwiches and hamburgers.
This beach in the west of Ibiza will appeal to you if……
- You are looking for a save beach for children.
- You like snorkel. In Cala Bassa it is very easy to see shoals at less than a metre from the seashore.
- The music don’t disturb you as at the beach there is a beach club.
- You only lay out your towel on virgin beaches.
- You love the horizons with panoramic views: from Cala Bassa you will see the town of Sant Antoni and the iconic Cap Nonó.
- You have restless feet: along the coast there are lot of hideouts full of charm, so do not hesitate to wear proper footwear if you like hiking.
Our recommendations for Cala Bassa
– If you like to explore the surroundings of the beaches on foot or by bike, get to the beach early and follow the tarmac track that starts next to the car park (cycling option) or follow the coastline (hiking) until you reach Cala Conta. A very pleasant walk that will reveal one of the most unspoilt stretches of the Ibizan coastline.
How to get to Cala Bassa
– By car or scooter: access to this beach is perfectly tarmacked and well signposted. As we mentioned above, avoid parking on the roadside.
Get to know our offers, make a reservation with us and get ready to enjoy your trip to Ibiza.
Moto Luis Rent a Car, car rental in Ibiza since 1956.