What if you change your vacation in Ibiza from spring to autumn?
Due to the current situation of the coronavirus in Europe, many Moto Luis clients who planned to come to Ibiza in April and May have been left without their trip. If you find yourself in this situation, read on and discover the advantages and reasons for traveling to Ibiza this year during the fall, including a new promotional code.
Ibiza in autumn: warm weather and tranquility
Autumn usually discovers a quiet Ibiza, with numerous open restaurants and a very pleasant climate that allows nature excursions, walks, cultural visits and even fabulous moments on the beach. Average temperatures in October are 23º maximum and 15º minimum, while in November they reach 19º maximum and 11º minimum. And if you prefer September, you have to take into account that the temperatures are even more summery, with maximums of 27º and minimum 19º. During september and in October and November, the average rainy days do not exceed 5 days per month, so the sun is almost guaranteed on holidays.
Promo code for car rental in Ibiza in autumn 2020
This year we have run out of spring holidays, but you can always come to Ibiza in summer and fall. If you are interested in knowing more about autumns in Ibiza, you will be interested in our special promotion #moveyourspring. With it, we offer you the promotional code MOVE, for which you will get an extra 5% discount if you book your car rental to come to Ibiza from October 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021. And if you pay in advance, you will get a discount of 5% more (no cancellation fee). Any questions you might have regarding this promotion, do not hesitate to contact us.
Moto Luis special campaign against Coronavirus
Since the WHO declared the coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) as a pandemic, at Moto Luis we have been working to offer the best service to our clients. For this, and so that you do not leave all your vacation decisions pending, we have activated for this moment a new flexible reservation policy: all those vehicle reservations made before the coronavirus crisis and those made during March, April and May may be canceled or modified on dates for free as long as such changes are made up to 48 hours before arrival. Thus, if for any situation derived from the coronavirus you could not make your trip to Ibiza, you will not lose your money.
Ibiza’s agenda for autumn 2020
Due to the coronavirus crisis, the events and festivals scheduled in Ibiza for spring have been canceled. However, many of these appointments have been carried over into fall, joining the ones that are usually scheduled from September through November.
- Run the Ibiza Marathon. It has been moved from April 4 to October 3.
- Dance non-stop during the Ibiza Swing Fun Fest 2020. It has been moved from April 24-26 to October 9-11.
- If you are getting married, don’t miss Ibiza Bridal. It has been moved from March to October 23-25.
- If you compete by mountain bike, sign up for the Tour of Ibiza on Mountain Bike, which will take place from October 10 to 12.
- And if you are more of a road bike, join the XVIII Vuelta Ciclista Ibiza – Campagnolo, which will take place from October 31 to November 2.
- Enjoy the beauty of the historical heritage of the city of Ibiza in a different way thanks to the light shows of the Ibiza Light Festival, which will once again be held in October (pending confirmation date)
- Savor the island’s gastronomy thanks to the tasting menus that many restaurants offer at a single price during the Ibiza Sabor Autumn Gastronomic Days, which are usually held from the end of October to the beginning of December.
- If you like physical challenges, sign up for 3 Days Trail Ibiza – Ultra Ibiza, which will take place from 27 to 29 November.
- Join the traditional celebrations of the patron saint festivities of Sant Mateu (September 21), Sant Rafel (October 24), Sant Carles (November 4) and Santa Gertrudis (November 16)
More plans to do in Ibiza in autumn
- Discover the most beautiful beaches in Ibiza without the rush of summer.
- Follow our car routes around Ibiza , such as the church route, the fisherman´s huts and the World Heritage route. So you can make the most of your car rental in Ibiza.
- Visit the Can Muson organic farm.
- Check out the stalls at the Las Dalias street market (open all year) and the Sant Joan Sunday market.
- Visitar the Museum of Contemporary Art of Ibiza and the Necropolis of Puig des Molins.
- And many other plans that you can consult by reading our previous articles and recommendations for Ibiza in the fall. If you want to know other proposals more tailored to your interests or have questions about how to make the most of your getaway, write us a comment in this article or on our profile of Facebook.