Discover San Antonio’s outskirts on a scooter
The West coast has beautiful places waiting to be discovered by the most inquisitive tourists. Unspoilt beaches, towers and gazers, bars with character, markets, churches, peaceful valleys… In our next hand-picked selection you will find a wide range of places you should include on your trips near to San Antonio. Rent one of our scooters and make the most of your holiday in Ibiza.
– Cala Bassa, Cala Conta, Cala Gració and Cala Salada. These are the nicest beaches on the outskirts of San Antonio. They are not too far from each other. Best of all: you will not have trouble to park at any of these beaches if you go by scooter.
– Bar Can Berri. We know that it is not the first time that we recommend this place; its garden is just so beautiful that we believe it is one of the nicest places in the area to have dinner at on a summer night. You may also explore the tiny town of Sant Agustí when you are in the area.
– Bar Can Tixedó. This is another bar full of character which is 5 km from San Antonio, on the road which joins Sant Rafel to Santa Gertrudis. Its tapas are delicious and inside you will always find different art displays.
– Torre d’en Rovira. It is between Cala Bassa and Cala Conta, on the coast and from there you will have amazing views of the islands of Conillera, d’es Bosc and Ponent.
– Cap Negret. From this location you will be able to enjoy San Antonio’s famous sunsets and it will be a lot more quiet that at the cafés near the port.
– Santa Agnés and Sant Mateu. This route from San Antonio along the valleys of Santa Agnés and Sant Mateu is a must; you will not only get to know Ibiza’s most rural side but also the island’s traditional architecture.
– Benimussa. This beautiful and peaceful valley in Ibiza is perfect for driving along on a scooter and discovering the authentic and rural side that the island has to offer. Also, it is a quieter road if you want to reach Sant Josep and its beaches instead of following the main road. Nevertheless, don’t take it from the main road, start at the centre of Sant Antoni to make the most of it.
Book a scooter with us and get ready to enjoy your trip to Ibiza.
Moto Luis Rent a Car, car and scooter hire in Ibiza since 1956.